niedziela, 21 czerwca 2015

To the knights, to the nobles, to the citizens (first post in English!)

This one's a dedication to our English-speaking friends. To all the beautiful people we met from the start of this journey.

As some of you may know, lately we got very fond of medicine songs. We know quite a few of them already and we sing them quite often. We know several in Spanish and English. For a while, we've been thinking also to learn a few in Polish, to share some 'exotic' healing vibrations with our friends.
So here it is. A beatufil medicine song by a band called Hey, written and sung by the amazing Katarzyna Nosowska.
It goes like this:



Hey – To the knights, to the nobles, to the citizens

This is just a fear
With a rusty layer it eats in
You corrode day by day
Universe is
From here to forever it spans
In your image and likeness

You are precious just like me
You are beautiful just like me
I am brave just like you
Dangerously so

Let this silence spill in the concha of your ear
Let the darkness under your eyelids
Reject, stop sucking the sour milk-heavy breast
Bite through the shackles of the umbilical cord

You are precious just like me
You are beautiful just like me
I am brave just like you
Dangerously so

You are precious just like me
You are beautiful just like me
I am brave just like you
Dangerously so

Dangerously so

---

So, our dear ones, we'll sing it to you when we meet. We'll also play it as soon as Weronka will get handy with her new adopted child. Meet Aurora (Jutrzenka in Polish):


Also, meet my yet-not-named drum (maybe Cabrito?) on his first Inipi Sauna, which we will try to hold every Sunday in Casa del Rio, Calca:


PS. We're still a bit too lazy to write a bilingual blog but we'll try to put something in English from time to time. We will tag all of them 'English'.

(ano)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz